Join Our Team
Get a Free Moving Quote
Are you looking to grow into a career with meaningful value?
Santa Fe Storage and Moving is always looking for good candidates who have a personality and values that align with our core values. Santa Fe Storage and Moving prides itself on its commitment to our customers through integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and humility.
Santa Fe Storage and Moving is equally committed to its employees through respect, inclusion, teamwork, collaboration, continuous self-improvement, and employee development.
Santa Fe Storage and Moving is fast-paced, innovative, and poised for rapid growth offering employees blue sky, the opportunity to elevate and advance through the company, and a place to turn a job into a fulfilling career. We can train anyone to do the job as outlined however personality, moral principles, and personal values cannot be changed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Assists in loading furniture into the van and unloading furniture.
- Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly.
- Wraps furniture with blankets to prevent damage.
- Wraps dishes and fragile items in packing paper and packs them into containers.
- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on the truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Delivers and stacks shipment on customer’s premises.
- Assists in cleaning trucks, tools, and equipment.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, packing materials.
- Must know, use, and follow all company safety regulations.
- Must have knowledge of furniture and equipment handling industry-accepted procedures.
- Must know and use generally accepted industry practices for vehicle housekeeping.
- Must wear uniforms acceptable to Santa Fe Storage & Moving.
COMPETENCY to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer needs. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal – Maintains confidentiality.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests.
Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train inexperienced individuals that are motivated and have the right attitude.
Compensation – $17.50 to $28.00 per hour